Client Services Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Financial Dimensions Group is excited to announce that a client services administrator position is now available. Office in Arden Hills alongside twenty other wonderful people that all want to help you succeed. At FDG Advisors we have a passion for helping our clients reach their financial goals. Seize this opportunity to join our team and experience firsthand the positive impact your work has on our client’s financial well-being. We offer work flexibility, PTO, holidays off, and a SIMPLE IRA. If you are looking for 30-40 hour work weeks and a welcoming culture that offers a gratifying and challenging career, then apply now. The primary responsibility of this position is to support all matters related to investment management and insurance, as well as on-going client care. This position will assist advisors with financial planning and investment advising support while following the highest standard of business and professional ethics as well as legal and regulatory requirements. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills, are detail oriented, and well organized.
- Liaise between advisors and our clients to ensure delivery of thoughtful service to all clients
- Conduct a debrief with Financial Advisors after each client meeting and touch base with respective client with follow up items
- Assemble, organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork and files
- Communicate and assist clients with completing new accounts, asset transfers, and other forms
- Research and resolve client service challenges in a timely manner
- When necessary, contact FDG strategic partners such as Broker Dealers, Investment Companies, or Insurance Companies to resolve issues or errors
- Contact clients to setup meetings to go over investment portfolios and financial plans
- Develop and implement action plans to continuously improve client relationships
- Utilize and own Client Relationship Management tools for organizing and updating client relationship information
- Ensure documents and communications are compliant with FDG policy and industry regulations
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite and Redtail
- Communicate with co-workers, clients, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to acquire basic knowledge of investments and investment accounts within 90 days of start
- Ability to pay strong attention to details and ensure accuracy and completeness of all forms, letters, and emails.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work with limited supervision
- Work on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years financial services industry experience
- Strong grasp of financial industry processes
- 1-2 years of previous client services experience
All applicants should be disciplined, organized, hard-working, reliable, enthusiastic, and must pass a background check.
The ideal Client Services Administrator will want to serve and provide value to clients with how they collaborate and communicate. We see this role as a career, not a job, and want you to see it that way too
Financial Dimensions Group, Arden Hills
6 Pine Tree DriveArden Hills, MN
Get fresh Client Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.