Client Service Representative / Bilingual
Financial Benefit Services Richardson, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
****This is an in-office position located in Richardson, TX. However, the company is currently working remotely for the time being. The date for employees to return to the office is tentative.****
For 30 years, Financial Benefit Services has advised clients in every aspect of employee benefits and developing innovative solutions. We provide the total benefit solution through our benefit consulting, benefit administration, and online benefit enrollment services. Find us at http://www.fbsbenefits.com.
Our Client Service Representative Supports coordinate workflow with Client Service Representatives for day-to-day management of client accounts.
Your duties as a Client Service Representative Support:
- Assist resolution of billing discrepancies in coordination with Client Service Representatives and Billing Coordinators.
- Assist with Contact Us questions from client benefit websites.
- Assist with COBRA elections and terminations with third party vendors, when applicable.
- Assist with audits of client data in THEbenefitsHUB (IMNS, missing core benefit reports, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues (claims, eligibility, etc.) with third party vendors on behalf of clients and their employees.
- Maintain quick communication with clients via email/Internet/voice.
- Effect changes in coverage as needed by clients and their employees.
- Perform other duties as needed or required.
- Bilingual; fluent in English and Spanish.
- High School Diploma.
- 0-2 years’ experience in customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional conduct and appearance which enhances company image.
- Must have exceptional computer and customer service skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Advanced experience a plus.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills. Individual should prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently. Ability to make independent judgments.
- Team player.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Work requires an excellent command of the English language.
Perks of working with us:
- We’re an employee benefits company. We’ve got you covered. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a 401(k)-matching plan and more!
- We’re big on health and wellness. We offer everything from free flu shots and telehealth services to fitness challenges and an on-site fitness center.
- A unique and diverse company culture. Giving back to our community and connecting with other employees is crucial to our company culture. We like to give (charity drives, blood drives), have fun (team building outings, quarterly company gatherings) and work hard.
- Everybody needs a break at some point. In an effort to promote a healthy work-life balance, we offer an exceptional PTO package, as well as approximately 13-paid holidays including Christmas Eve through New Year's Day.