Financial Advocates, Inc., is an Orange County-based CPA Firm servicing high net worth individuals and businesses for over 15 years. At Financial Advocates we strive to develop intellectual capacity by maintaining an environment that challenges professionals to expand their knowledge base, all culminating in a rewarding experience for both clients and professionals of our enterprise. With the entire staff of Financial Advocates sharing our vision of distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service, we are headed for greater success and are looking to add talented individuals to our team.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Tax Accountant. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working with high net worth individuals and closely held businesses. The Senior Tax Accountant will work with a client base that consists primarily of former Big 4 clients with a focus on value-added, consultative services and providing excellent client service. The Senior Tax Accountant must be a self-starter, team-oriented and highly motivated, and truly enjoy assisting others. The Senior Tax Accountant should be able to think creatively, outside the box.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Tax Accountant Role will:
- Provide tax compliance and planning services to high net worth individuals and their entities
- Research and develop solutions to complex tax issues
- Communicate project status to team members
- Have direct contact with clients to discuss and resolve tax-related tax matters and problems
- Facilitate internal team and client meetings
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience working with pass-through entities (S-corps, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs) and serving high net worth individuals
- Pursuing or possesses an active CPA License
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits program
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive, based on experience
Job Type: Full-time