SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Financial & Realty Services, LLC DBA, FRS Professional Services, LLC (FRS), located in Calverton, MD, is recruiting for a Senior Program Manager to support our federal government client in the National Capital Region. The suitable candidate will be responsible for supporting Investment Landscape efforts ranging from on the ground activities, acquisitions, staffing, grant and agreement management and reporting while focusing on delivering mission-oriented benefits and outcomes to deliver value through program management solutions.
- Program Manager oversight, coordination, and reporting support services – gather information from each program manager and report to government staff following program management model aligning with cost, schedule, performance, and risks.
- Program Management Planning support services – establish standardized functioning integrated program teams; program management plans and processes for landscape and the regions that include the Investment Landscapes including formal reporting that of the program management plan; create consistent templates, presentations, reports, and other documents.
- Program Management Coaching support services – facilitate one on one as well as group coaching sessions; ensure skills are gained across the different program management elements and acquisition strategies; coaching may include the need to leverage existing content as well as develop new content to aid the landscapes and regions.
- Program Plan Maintenance and monitoring – maintain and adjust program plans and integrated program teams (IPT) processes to ensure changing requirements are met; share/receive/implement best practices that are identified through communication with other Landscape Investment Landscape teams and other sources of program management best practices.
- Utilization of existing MS Office 365 tools to support integration of Program Management Plans – working with Office 365 tools such as Teams Planner, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps SharePoint, Forms and others as needed to create a comprehensive report based on the needs of stakeholders related to the Investment Landscapes; creation and establishment of processes in Office 365 using tools such as TEAMS planner to intake and prioritize tasks as well as the creation of automated reports to suit the needs of the Regions and the Landscape programs.
- Community of Practice SharePoint Site management and maintenance – maintain and enhance the SharePoint site through coordination of requirements and performing changes using SharePoint and other Office 365 applications; facilitate integrated program team meetings and tasks; track schedule performance and risks.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience; Master’s degree and 8 years of experience in business, management, information systems or other related fields.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong background in business and management with up-to-date knowledge of, and skills in, latest management techniques and practices. Must know process improvement strategies for difficult projects, business analysis methods and techniques, sophisticated consulting strategies and techniques, functional area test practices, organizational development and systems approaches to integrating total solutions. Guide the team to envision and achieve the desired results. Motivate the teams to meet time sensitive demands.
- Other areas of expertise may include business process reengineering, statistical process control, individual and organization assessment and evaluation, process modeling and simulation, strategic and business planning, performance measurement, organizational development, change management, and the development of leadership/management skills. Must also possess strong facilitation and cross-functional team facilitation skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays, annual and sick leave
Financial & Realty Services, LLCWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.