Financial & Realty Services, LLC dba FRS Professional Services, LLC (FRS), located in Calverton, MD, is recruiting for a Program Manager to support our FAA client within the System Approach for Safety Oversight (SASO) Program residing in the Office of Aviation Safety (AVS), Flight Standards Service (AFS) National Field Office (AFS-900) in the National Capital Region.
- Provide program management support to perform the identified Statement of Work (SOW) tasks efficiently, accurately, on time, and in compliance with the requirements.
- Participate in Kick-Off meeting to review SOW requirements and to understand work scope and deliverables.
- Prepare and maintain a Project Management Plan (PMP) including the description of the planned schedule with milestones and deliverables; identification of each process step required for completing the work; period of time needed to accomplish each step; description of the staffing resources allocated to each task; and rationale for the project organization, staff utilization, and other resource allocations.
- Provide Monthly Status Reports (MSRs) based on the deliverables documenting the activities of the previous month and identifying planned activities for the following month. The MSR should include overview of work completed, work in progress, and work planned for each task; hours expended by task, labor category, and personnel; status of individual deliverables; identification of risk areas with recommended remedial actions; and status of all outstanding risks identified in previous MSRs.
- Develop and maintain a Quality Control Plan (QCP) to provide requirements specified in the SOW that support’s the FAA’s Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). The QCP must include identification of the standards that are applicable to the effort; procedures for complying with those standards; identification of metrics and techniques for measuring quality and performance; an approach for eliminating the causes of unsatisfactory performance; and address Task Order (TO) and SOW task-level performance for applicable tasks.
- Provide Monthly Financial Reports (MFRs).
- Meet monthly with appropriate government staff for a Program Management Review (PMR).
- Provide a project schedule that aligns with the PMP and includes key milestones depicted at both the program and task level; task level resource requirements; and Program and Task level end results/deliverables that must be produced.
- Provide TO Transition-In and Transition-Out Support.
- Support the coordination and development of the SASO Monthly Program Status and Financial Reports including tactical and strategic meetings; various Program Reviews; and Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Work Stream planning.
- Maintain and update the SASO Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)/SharePoint site.
- Develop SASO Program Plans and Strategies as part of program initiation.
- Manage Earned Value Management (EVM) tracking and reporting.
- Generate Technical Reports, White Papers and Briefings to support monthly financial and program reviews.
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- 15 years relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office, Project and SharePoint skills
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays, annual and sick leave
Financial & Realty Services, LLCWashington, DC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.