Financial Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Finance New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York City based real estate management company is looking for an administrative coordinator to work in the Family Office supporting the Family Office team.
· Provide day-to-day administrative support for family office staff, including accountants and lawyers
· Organize, update, and maintain tax and legal documents, records, reports, and filings in a discreet, organized, and confidential manner
· Maintain shared calendar with tax deadlines and other important dates
· Assist with the preparation of forms required in connection with tax filings, opening accounts, etc.
· Maintain and update filing system, both paper and electronic
· Draft communications such as memos, emails, and letters
· Track contributions made by individuals and foundations, and obtain formal acknowledgements of same
· Responsible for expense reports including travel reimbursement and corporate credit card expenses
· Family office, tax, accounting, or bookkeeping background highly preferred
· Accounting software preferred Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
· Some knowledge of economic and accounting principles preferred
· Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence and adaptability
· Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
· Follow up skills and acute attention to detail are essential
· Strong organizational skills
· Team player
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Finance