Mortgage Loan Officer
- Medical , Retirement
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will be at the forefront of our operations, responsible for nurturing and expanding our client base. Your primary objective will be to guide prospective borrowers through the Residential loan application process, While providing exceptional service and customized financial solutions. Your attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment will be crucial to your success.
Mortgage Originator License must be licensed in and reside in one of the following states: VA, MD, DC, PA, TX, AK, OR, CO, ME.
If you are new to the industry this is the place for you as we will help you to comprehend the process and we do not require employees to meet sales Quotas
The position is for full-time/part-time as you can set your own schedule and we offer a generous compensation plan and bonuses/ Incentives.
We also promote from within, If you are looking for an opportunity with growth this is the best opportunity for you.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and third parties involved in transactions.
- Generate own client base and build a pipeline of loans
- Meet with new clients to understand their financial needs and goals.
- Provide regular updates to clients, real estate agents, and any 3rd party involved.
- Assess loan applications, analyzing creditworthiness, income documentation, and collateral.
- Advise clients on suitable loan options, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to expedite loan processing and facilitate a seamless customer experience.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market conditions, and lending guidelines.
- Ability to work with Positivity and Honesty.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a Mortgage Originator License in ANY of the following states VA, MD, DC, PA, TX, AK, OR, CO, ME (even if the license is inactive currently)
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with clients.
- Basic computer skills and protocols for handling confidential information.
We work with many lenders who are able to offer more flexible qualification guidelines on most of our loans. This includes less than perfect credit, higher debt to income ratio, and having a non-occupying co-borrower. We also offer our clients consultative services throughout the process to make it as smooth as possible. Listed below are a few of these guaranteed services.
-Educate clients about the different loan programs available to them depending on their needs.
-Prepare a custom mortgage loan for each potential client.
-Point out any possible approaching obstacles and advise on the best way to handle them.
-Provide regular updates to clients and their real estate agent.
Finance USAMcLean, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Mortgage Loan Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.