**We Will Train The Right Person**
The national average cost for funeral expenses ranges from $10,000 to $14,000 with cremation not being too much cheaper. Unless a loved one has the proper plans in place, that immediate burden is left on families to deal with, causing even more hardship and challenges during that most difficult time. Currently, there are over 3 million profiles set up specifically to raise money to cover the cost of a loved ones funeral.
This Full Time "Final Expense" Insurance sales position will provide you with the ability to work in a meaningful career while experiencing a tremendous earning opportunity.This is not your typical ordinary "Life Insurance Agent" position. As Final Wishes Advisors, we are hyper focused in serving veterans and fixed income seniors with their final expense needs and strive to fulfill our mission which is to leave people in a better position than how they were found. We are found to be an essential business during the COVID19 pandemic and serve a recession proof market. This is one of the most stable and lucrative career positions in existence.
"Final Expense" insurance is a simple and straight forward Life Insurance policy with liberal underwriting and expedited death claim payment primarily designed for the low to middle income senior market. This career position helps families into these smaller affordable type of plans to ensure no immediate burden will be left on their loved ones.
The ideal candidate will be a professional, self-motivated, confident and outgoing sales professional looking for a career position helping families in and around their community. In addition to generating prospect organically, candidates must also be able to successfully work leads generated by the company. This process involves scheduling appointments or door knocking prospect inquiries, helping families with their final expense (life insurance) concerns, presenting the appropriate solution to their needs, and enrolling candidates into one of our programs. No experience is necessary, we will train the right person!
First-year average compensation based on a 50 hr per week work schedule is $45,000 - $65,000+, excluding renewals, bonuses and paid vacations. Top Producers exceed $100,000+ their first year. This is a career position that pays a residual income which means that every family you enroll into our program, you receive a monthly commission for the LIFETIME of that policy and are fully vested from Day 1! Most Full Time career Advisors exceed $100,000 annually by end of 3rd year due to the residual income that built up in your first 2 years - top producers exceed $300,000; however, there is no limit to your earning potential.
- Full Time Only
- Must cover a territory spanning a 2 hour radius from your home
- Meet with families in their home and first learn their situation, needs and concerns
- Educate on life insurance basics and Veteran benefits
- Ability to effectively close appointments
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding listening skills
- Excellent lead generation/networking abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle rejection
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Must love and care about people
- Current life insurance license or the ability to attain one
- Comprehensive classroom, online and field training at no cost to the Advisor
- Daily compensation
- Lifetime renewals vested from Day 1
- In house lead generation
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits for qualifying agents (production based)
- Performance rewards and bonuses
- Exotic trips around the world for you and a guest
- Rolex club
- Anniversary ring
- 24 / 7 Advisor support
- Unlimited growth as we are constantly looking to place top performers in leadership/management roles who will show, grow, and groom a sales team/agency of their own in this recession proof market
- Career for those looking for more than just stability
Experience in our field is not necessary to work with our company. We are not as concerned where you've been than where you want to go. We have the easiest enrollment process in the industry and what we do is very simple! In order to be extremely successful, you just gotta be willing to put in a lot of effort. We offer a first class state-of-the-art training program that consists of comprehensive classroom and online training. Your success is our #1 goal.
If you are searching for a lucrative sales career that you can be proud of, have a passion for, and offer products you fully believe in - this might very well be it. As Final Wishes Advisors, we're out there educating the community and helping veterans & fixed income seniors every single day with one of their most difficult times their families will be face with when they pass away. We offer an incredible service to these people and their families who need it and deserve it the most. If you can satisfy the requirements and share in the same mission, we encourage you to Apply Now!
If you are a veteran or have life insurance, final expense, Medicare, Medicare Managers, Medicare trainers, auto sales managers, general sales managers, sales trainers, cell phone sales, door to door sales, b2c, c2c, top producer, top manager, auto sales, outside sales, management, mortgage, real estate, marketing, bartender, server, financial services, finance, finance managers, Direct TV sales, Comcast sales, Dish Network sales, Kirby vacuum sales, retail inside sales experience, previously worked with Lincoln Heritage, Reliable Life, Monumental Life, NAA, Primerica, PHP, World Financial Group, People Helping People, Transamerica, AIL, American Income Life, New York Life, Bankers Life, or anyone that loves working with people, please apply today.