Are you a detailed oriented person who wants to make sure things are done right?
Do you believe accuracy and organization leads to success?
Want to work with a principled company with opportunities for growth?
Immediate full-time opening. Final Touch Painting (Delaware, Ohio), is an established and growing painting company. We have become known for our professionality, as well as a customer service that goes beyond the normal contractor experience. We are now accepting applications for a detail oriented, task-driven, and attentive individual to join our team. You will be working within a friendly, supportive, and organized team environment.
The bookkeeping/accounting role is a critical part of our company, so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” with our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know would like to be rewarded for a focus on results and has high ethics and principles, please read on or share this.
ABOUT THE JOB - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bookkeeping: Balance and maintain an accurate ledger.
- Analyze current results. Track progress against forecast and budgets, as well as analyze spending trends.
- Accounts Receivable/Payable. Creating and sending deposit requests as well as invoices for completed projects, as well as ensuring that our vendors are paid.
- Job costing data and reports. Entering data and creating reports out from our job software to keep key operations personnel informed on performance.
- Payroll data collection and submission to Payroll Company.
- Administration. Various administrative tasks to support and help make other departments successful.
- 2+ years prior experience
- Equivalent to an Associate’s degree in accounting/finance
- Familiar with Quickbooks and/or QuickBooks Online
- Skilled in Word, Excel (or Google Equivalents), as well as a variety of web-based software.
- Demonstrates attention to details, managing priorities, as well as organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
- Familiar with accounting for construction industry
- Payroll experience
- Quickbooks certified
Schedule and Compensation:
- Salary: $35,000-55,000 depending on experience.
- Monday – Friday, 8-5
- Office based in Delaware, OH
- Holidays and paid time off
- Company outings and events
- Opportunities to develop and grow inside the company
Final Touch Painting
Why Work Here?With over 15 years of experience, we have been personalizing homes throughout the Columbus area to best express our clients’ tastes, interests, and personality. Our customers love that we provide excellent work and have trustworthy, quality-oriented staff, who make them smile. We often receive complements that we truly are living out our core values of Honor for God and Man, Fanatical Efficiency, and being Hungry to Grow.
Employees are valued as our greatest asset, allowing both employee and company to grow together.