Marketing Communications Assistant - Entry Level
Final Peak Events Inc. Aurora, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $640 to $920 Monthly (plus commission)
Final Peak Events has an immediate need for a Marketing Communications Assistant to join a rapidly growing team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading event marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Entry Level Marketing Communications Assistant will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategic to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
Marketing Team Includes:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure
- Marketing & Account Satisfaction
- Public Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership
An Entry Level Marketing Communications Assistant receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Entry Level Marketing Communications Assistant can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written
- Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations. Comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company. College Graduates and Interns WELCOME!
- College degree or in the process of completion
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
**WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN DOOR TO DOOR, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS OR TELEMARKETING**
The highly trained people who make up our team bring the latest ideas to every campaign to ensure that each brand we promote gets unique and effective messaging. We leverage extensive market research and insight into consumers to maximize the impact on our work. We are dedicated to ensuring that everyone who works with us, they will exceed their growth objectives.
Final Peak Events Inc.Why Work Here?
No glass ceiling. Room for growth available for those who qualify.
Final Peak Events is a team of live marketing specialists. We empower brands through the promotions that we coordinate to engage with their audiences, get noticed, and meet their growth goals by using our unique live marketing methodology. Our interactive techniques reach consumers. That’s how we build lasting customer loyalty and deliver superior returns on investment. The highly trained people who make up our team bring the latest ideas to every campaign to ensure that each brand we promote gets unique and effective messaging. We leverage extensive market research and insight into consumers to maximize the impact on our work. We are dedicated to ensuring that everyone who works with us, they will exceed their growth objectives.