Entry Level Interactive Marketing Associate
Final Peak Events Inc. Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Final Peak Events is hiring an Interactive Marketing Associate to join our Denver, Colorado team.
About Us: FPE uses a customer-centric approach to promotional marketing and client acquisition. We are a tight-knit team of can-do thinkers and doers that believes in building momentum via an on-ground marketing approach. Our team provides tailored marketing campaigns that produce real results.
About You: You have an innate passion for all things marketing, a love of learning, and a zest for trying new things. Our ideal candidate will enjoy: having a plan, helping others succeed, diving into the unknown to find answers. You are conscientious but nimble, and you're not afraid to fail if it means you learn quickly and you learn more (especially because you always have a plan!). You act thoughtfully with a constant eye to driving progress. You have a passion for marketing & communicating with others.
The Location: We are headquartered in the heart of beautiful Denver, Colorado.
Marketing Associate Daily Assignments: Our Marketing Associates are at the front lines of our clients’ sales and marketing campaigns. Our Marketing Associates are first and foremost Brand Ambassadors and Team Leaders who shape and execute our marketing campaigns.
Our Growth: Qualifying Interactive Marketing Associates will be considered for upper management positions.
● Drive success of each and every assigned project by ensuring a quality of delivery for both the client and customer
● Increase customer acquisitions through interactive marketing demonstrations
● Collaborate with other key players within our sales and marketing team
● Present innovative products and services in one-to-one consumer interactions
● Engage our clientele in active discussions about product and service options
● Capable of executing marketing promotions and presentations
● Comfortable operating computers and mobile devices
Our Marketing Assistants can expect:
● Flexible Hours (full time, long-term)
● Competitive earnings with uncapped bonuses and other incentives
● Progression within company ~ bases on results, not seniority
● Personal and professional growth, transferable skills, experience
● Travel opportunities (local, regional, national, international)
● A positive, professional attitude
● Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
● Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
● The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
● Confidence and an outgoing personality
● A problem solving/ solutions- oriented nature
● A friendly and positive vibe
Application Procedure: Please submit your resumé for consideration by our Hiring Search Committee. Qualifying applicants will be contacted for phone screening to begin the interview process.
The highly trained people who make up our team bring the latest ideas to every campaign to ensure that each brand we promote gets unique and effective messaging. We leverage extensive market research and insight into consumers to maximize the impact on our work. We are dedicated to ensuring that everyone who works with us, they will exceed their growth objectives.
Final Peak Events Inc.Why Work Here?
No glass ceiling. Room for growth available for those who qualify.
Final Peak Events is a team of live marketing specialists. We empower brands through the promotions that we coordinate to engage with their audiences, get noticed, and meet their growth goals by using our unique live marketing methodology. Our interactive techniques reach consumers. That’s how we build lasting customer loyalty and deliver superior returns on investment. The highly trained people who make up our team bring the latest ideas to every campaign to ensure that each brand we promote gets unique and effective messaging. We leverage extensive market research and insight into consumers to maximize the impact on our work. We are dedicated to ensuring that everyone who works with us, they will exceed their growth objectives.