Inside Sales Representative (Salary Plus Commission)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,000 to $120,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, with the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell Medicare health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field and office setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Senior Benefits Agency has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
- Previous Sales Experience is NOT Required, but a Motivated, Compassionate & Optimistic Attitude is!
- This position has a base salary, plus commission.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed Medicare insurance sales needs analysis via phone with clients, including educating the client about Medicare, identifying matching plans, services, and assisting through the enrollment process.
- Close sales and underwrite policies for clients, completing applications accurately
- Fully understand, abide by and stay current with all Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules and regulations as they pertain to duties assigned
- Work with internal supervisors, managers, training staff, and customer service representatives
- Successfully meet daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Our commitment to you:
- Base pay + uncapped commission potentials ($50-$65K 1st year avg.)
- Incredible growth opportunities- 2/3 of our Leadership team has been promoted from within.
- Top-notch training to keep you educated, informed, and up to date with industry trends.
- Regular one on one coaching & mentoring from Managers to improve your craft and reach your goals.
- Clarity and collaboration- we want your feedback to be consistently improving as a company.
We encourage you to APPLY NOW if you consider yourself a:
- Passionate Salesperson: You shine in a competitive environment and love being #1. You love some friendly competition and are excited to build your commissions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: You have a passion for learning & you strive to be better day to day. You want to continue your professional growth, and love sharing your knowledge with others, too!
- Enthusiasm Spreader: You want to motivate your customers, but also your teammates. You have a positive attitude that’s contagious and you love to make people’s day!
Core skills/abilities needs:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Active Health & Life Insurance licenses or ability to obtain (We'll pay for your licensing if you don't have one)
- Must not have failed America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification with any other organization within the past 12 months
- Must be released or able to obtain release from current upline for Medicare carriers (brokerage appointed under) and employer
- Applicable state health licensure and satisfactory criminal history searches. Certain Federal and State laws, as well as insurance carrier requirements May 12, 2020, prohibit hiring insurance agents who have ever been convicted of various criminal actions. A problematic criminal history will result in denial of employment or discharge if determined after hire
Helpful, but not required:
- 6+ months of sales experience
- Call center/sales environment experience
- Prior Medicare experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
Final Expense ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great company with an aggressive growth plan. The position will be around for a long time for the right person!
Final Expense Services helps individuals get licensed and start a career in the insurance industry. We train and develop each agent to ensure early success. We also help agents that are already licensed in the insurance industry.
872 Smithfield Ave Suite 200 Lincoln RI 02865Providence, RI