Location - Charlotte, NC
Employment Type - Independent Contractor
Why Work Here?
“Be your own boss. Uncapped income potential with residual income!”
FINTECH PROCESSING is seeking an Account Executive to sell our payment processing solutions to small & mid-market businesses throughout the country with an immediate position in Charlotte, NC.
Your primary focus and responsibilities will be:
- Establish relationships with businesses, helping them save money on their current processing rates/fees,
- Offer the latest technology and equipment (EMV & NFC payment ready terminals, POS systems, Tablet POS solutions, virtual terminals for e-commerce), and ultimately,
- Provide better technical support and client service.
Being that a majority of businesses already accept credit/debit cards as a form of payment, you do not have to sell a new service. Instead, you are concentrated on helping the business save money on a service they already have and provide excellent customer service to maintain the account.
How you get compensated:
- Unlimited earnings with upfront cash incentives (paid daily), bonuses, and residual income.
- Weekly and Monthly Sales Bonuses with contests held throughout the year.
FINTECH has extensive experience and proven business model that allows us to have both competitive pricing and up to date technology. – We offer Vital and Poynt Smart Terminal point of sale systems which gives reliable, easy-to-use tools that will help your customers be more efficient and run their business better.
We provide all of the tools, educational resources, and sales support to empower you to reach your fullest potential. Note, Account Executives are setup as independent contractors which will allow you to have total flexibility and freedom to work when you want, with who you want.
Additional benefits include:
Proven training infrastructure, vast educational resources, direct support from an experienced relationship manager, online sales tools, and live conference calls:
- Professional / customizable marketing brochures and business cards
- Online management tools including a virtual office/agent portal environment for client account management and access to other marketing tools.
- Flexible hours so you can set your own schedule and not report to an office
Experience in sales/outside sales, customer service, banking, credit card services, accounting, finance, business development and/or account management, is a plus.
Before applying for this position please ask yourself these two questions:
1. Would you be comfortable approaching business owners/decision makers to help them save money on their current merchant services?
2. Are you comfortable earning your income based solely on your ability to sell merchant service accounts?
If you answered "Yes" to the two questions above, we want to talk to you. Don't let this great opportunity pass you by.
APPLY NOW! We look forward to hearing from you.