Solution Services Representative
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The ideal candidate is experienced in customer service, friendly, loves talking to people and loves finding solutions. Is highly organized but flexible, able to keep up with the details of the position and flexible to contribute where needed.
The Solution Services Specialist handles all incoming calls to FilmLA and provides customer service or directs issues to the proper team member. In addition, serves as back-up for Reservations & Specialties positions.
Answers customer service calls, including basic production planning related questions; addresses issues, provides support, offers information and suggests solutions. Answers community filming complaint calls and assists in the resolution of the request or directs the request to the proper team member.
Serves as a back-up for Reservations & Specialties by taking over the tasks associated with each position during absences or when in need of additional assistance as listed below:
Beach Reservations: Coordinates filming reservations by maintaining County Beach Calendar, obtains pre-approvals from County Beaches & Harbors and responds to informational inquiries.
Schools: Coordinates filming in school districts. Reviews and discusses filming activities with production companies and school districts to meet district requirements.
Angeles National Forest: Coordinates filming in the Angeles National Forest. Reviews and discusses permit applications, filming activities and insurance. Obtains approvals from Forest Service staff. Responds to informational inquiries.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One to three years of customer service or similar experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment, simultaneously supporting several projects in various phases.
- Experienced in MS Office products
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No employee or applicant shall be subjected to discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.