Process Controls Engineer
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Would you like to have a greater influence on the full lifecycle of a product and create meaningful, purpose-built systems that you can be proud of?
Figure Engineering is seeking a talented Process Controls Engineer to join our growing multidisciplinary team! This is a fantastic opportunity with ample room for growth and continued learning. We want someone who likes a challenge, isn't afraid to try new things, and sees failure as a temporary step on the path to success.
Who we are:
At Figure Engineering, we use applied science and research to solve a variety of unique challenges in the aerospace and defense industries. Our focus is on improving the safety, productivity, and satisfaction of critical work done by others by developing amazing tools and improving existing systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary with opportunity for annual raises
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short Term Disability Insurance paid by Figure Engineering
- Long Term Disability Insurance paid by Figure Engineering
- Paid Time Off Starting at 12 days per year
- 401k Investment Matching
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- Your own, private office
What you'll do:
You will be part of a core team of engineers and scientists from various fields working together to solve specific challenges in unique ways. You would be the in-house expert for all process controls, PLC, and related industrial equipment - from initial requirements solicitation to product delivery. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to collaborate with a team to set goals and specifications, and then work independently to complete your own tasks.
You will also be involved in seeking out new research opportunities that appeal to you and drafting proposals. In other words, you will have direct influence in the company's direction and growth.
- PLC programming, (e.g. Allen-Bradley)
- SCADA/HMI programming (e.g. FactoryTalk View SE, Wonderware, etc.)
- Comprehension of electrical panel wiring diagrams
- Ability to design industrial process control systems and select suitable components
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Redundant PLC designs
- Industrial/DoD electrical standards
- Understanding of network topologies
- Sensor selection and qualification
- A/C power regulation
- Experience with variable frequency drives (VFD / VSD)
- Ability to process data using a scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge of industrial robotics (Fanuc)
- Interfacing with non-standard sensors & equipment
So if you think you have the right combination of character and skills, we want you!
Occasional travel for project presentations and service calls is necessary.
Figure Engineering does not require proof of vaccination status.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Figure, Inc
Get fresh Process Control Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.