Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
GENERAL FUNCTION: As part of Fifth Third's growing CRM and marketing automation team, the B2B Digital Strategy Marketing Manager will be a key member of the team delivering immediate and measurable leads into the organization. The B2B Digital Strategy Marketing Manager will play a key role by facilitating lead generation and supporting the data strategy to achieve sales, engagement and customer retention goals.
In collaboration with line of business (LOB) marketing partners, agency partners, and analytics teams, the B2B Digital Strategy, Marketing Manager will oversee end-to-end lead generation strategy and execution, as well as help the Digital Marketing Team successfully grow the B2B digital marketing channel. The ideal candidate will have experience managing the end-to-end planning and execution of lead generation campaigns working with agency partners and internal stakeholders, as well as experience working with sales and IT to drive CRM strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate closely with LOB Marketing teams to understand customer journeys and identify opportunities for marketing to drive leads into the funnel and shorten the conversion process.
- Act as strategic lead for prospect and deepening programs.
- Develop full go-to-market strategies for various programs and initiatives.
- Drive inbound lead generation activities delivering results to sales pipeline and revenue generation.
- Support shaping roadmap for B2B marketing data ecosystem to integrate marketing touchpoints with B2B clients and prospects across multiple channels including 53.com, email marketing, events and other contact methods along with client / prospect data in CRM and other first party systems.
- Understand the customer database structure, query logic and data validation practices.
- Explore new market trends and tools to make recommendations on the most effective methods to reach prospects and deepen relationships.
- Support building processes to improve data quality across different marketing and customer data sources.
- Partner with vendor(s) and internal teams to ensure data match process maximizes client / prospect and contact data quality for reliable targeting via sales and digital channels including email.
- Administer database tools for marketing campaigns, web analytics, etc.
- Utilize customer segments to build clear customer journeys across channels.
- Partner with analytics to drive constant optimization, growth, and learning and provide reporting to senior management.
- Ensure assigned deliverables meet expectations, are on strategy and on brand, and are executed on time and within budget.
- Keep abreast of competitive environment and developments/trends in the digital landscape.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field.
- 8-12 years of digital or direct marketing experience.
- Excellent track record of understanding market and client needs and developing strategic initiatives to match company sales objectives.
- Proven ability to translate strategies into go-to-market programs.
- Project management experience along with problem solving and planning skills are a must.
- Experience with CRM Platforms (Siebel, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with digital measurement tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.).
- Hands-on experience managing marketing campaign execution. Eloqua marketing platform experience a plus.
- High energy with the ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment across multiple internal clients.
- Results-driven with focus on campaign measurement and analysis.
- Flexible, personable attitude; ability to build collaborative, professional relationships with all levels of personnel both inside and outside the company.
- Financial service industry experience a plus, but not required.
LOCATION -- Cincinnati, Ohio 45263
Fifth Third Bank is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Cincinnati-United States of America