ENTRY LEVEL SALES REPRESENTATIVE | LOS ANGELES, CA
NO SALES EXPERIENCE NEEDED - WE OFFER SALES TRAINING!
ISN'T IT TIME YOU LEARNED SALES AND TOOK CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE?!
We just expanded from other parts of the USA to launch a new office in LOS ANGELES, CA. We are looking to grow to diversify our client portfolio and begin expanding into new markets.
We have a talented team, but we still need to grow to provide our clients with more brand representation and more customers.
If you enjoy working with customers in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a chance to learn, earn, and grow at your own pace, our event marketing openings are the perfect fit!
All our salespeople start off entry-level and have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally as they enhance their skills. They all receive full product training and ongoing guidance and support from day one.
PRODUCT TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Videos, Mock Presentations, and Role Playing (office-based)
- Live Presentations, Observations, and Teamwork (field-based)
- Daily Evaluations, Support, and Coaching from Peers and Management
- Access to Conference Calls, Regional Seminars, and Networking Contacts
As the team and client portfolio grows, new opportunities will arise for our people to advance into team leadership, account management, and business management. We always promote from within based on results, not seniority.
ENTRY LEVEL SALES REPRESENTATIVES WILL:
- Learn about our client’s products, services, missions, and success stories
- Present these to the public face-to-face throughout the region
- Be comfortable completing face-to-face sales and marketing presentations
- Help our clients establish or maintain brand awareness and market share
- Be able to meet or exceed our entry-level sales standards and expectations
- Can develop and lead a team or manage a campaign
- Learn or enhance business skills: administration, financial planning, recruitment, sales forecasting, client relations, public relations, etc.
- Management Opportunities
Main Duties & Responsibilities
IDEAL CANDIDATES ARE:
- Over 18 and available to start immediately (notice periods will be considered)
- Local to LOS ANGELES, CA or willing to commute daily
- Looking for personal and professional growth based on results, not seniority
- Competitive, self-motivated individuals with a sports or military background
- Graduates with a degree in Business, Marketing, or Management From a customer-facing background (customer service, retail sales, hospitality or similar)
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter using the online application process. We will contact successful applicants as soon as we can so please be patient with us!
Here at Fierce Consulting, we work in partnership with some of the largest and most globally recognized brands in the country. Spanning from sports teams, to telecommunications and charities, we tailor our services to our clients needs. Our consulting approach drives results through diverse event based campaigns that capture consumer attention more effectively than conventional advertising approaches.