Fierce is a globally recognized leadership development training company based in Seattle, Washington. Our mission is to transform the conversations central to our clients’ success. Our clients rely on us to deliver programs that transform cultures and help them gain a sustainable edge.
The Sales Development Representative is a hunter role, responsible for proactive outbound, cold prospecting and lead activity management utilizing tools such as Outreach.io and Salesforce.com. We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role will be matched to a specific sales team and will be responsible for researching, prospecting and qualifying leads into the first stage of the sales pipeline. The person will be an integral part of the Business Development team.
The role will work closely with marketing and sales, ultimately reporting to the VP of Sales. You will be primarily focused on cold calling, prospecting into self-generated lead lists, gathering sales intelligence and handling early-stage objections.
The role will be responsible for meeting or exceeding defined metrics including but not limited to:
• Set minimum of 30 new qualified appointments per month.
• Make 150+ dials per week
• Send 100+ emails a week
• Generate ideas for outbound prospecting campaigns
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• 2+ years inside sales and lead generation background preferred, ideally within the human capital / training industries or selling to C suite.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience in internal customer-facing sales roles as an inside representative.
• Self-driven, goal-oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills; Independent working and decision-making skills.
• Familiar with third-party databases (Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg etc) to build targeted prospecting lists
• Experience working with lead scoring and grading systems.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Experience with Outreach.io or similar systems
• Must possess a growth mindset and desire to learn
Fierce has an outstanding reputation. This is a great opportunity to advance a career, make a name for one’s self, and work with a great team. Our clients are exceptionally busy and the candidate will be immersed into an entrepreneurial, intense environment where self-sufficiency and resourcefulness is critical.
Fierce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics in compliance with federal, state and local governing laws.