HELP GROW WEST COAST EXPANSION – RENO Based Office
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
SOMEONE INTERESTED IN GROWING AND DEVELOPING THEIR CAREER - SOMEONE EXCITED TO MOVE INTO A MARKETING MANAGER ROLE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
FIERCE has opened a new office in Reno and is looking for highly motivated and competitive individuals who are seeking an opportunity to grow in the sales and marketing industry. We have successfully launched 11 new careers recently and are looking to aggressively expand into the West Coast Area.
Currently we are looking to find, coach, and develop the next generation of individuals that are ready to enter the marketing, sales, or business fields. Whether you are a recent graduate, a career changer, or are simply looking for your next big opportunity.
The Role of A Marketing Assistant Involves (but is not limited to):
• Help run and organize staff meetings and events
• Coordinate communication between clients
• Research new markets and territories around the world
• Be an expert on all new clients and customers
• Coach and develop other individuals in the office
Benefits of the Marketing Assistant Position:
• Competitive compensation
• Multiple networking events every week
• Positive, diverse, goal-oriented working environment
• Weekly prize incentives
• Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
• Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
• Public Recognition, Awards, and Additional Incentives
Our Marketing Team is growing and we can offer an immediate start with training, We offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more. At FIERCE individual’s success leads to team success, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed.
The Requirements/Recommendations Are (but not limited to):
• Travel, leisure, customer service or related experience
• A proven commitment to - (education, sport, club, etc.)
• A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards marketing
• Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn and accept coaching
• Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the USA
• Must be willing to commute to Reno daily
We have already started the interview process. Please send us your resume as soon as possible for consideration. If you have any questions or would like to know more about the role give us a call!
Marketing is not about just your brand - it’s about your message, about your vision, about your local and global impact. Imagine if you could connect with your audience with more than a logo. Imagine if you could go beyond the digital realm and deliver your vision to your consumers with a personal touch. To engage them and understand them on an individual level.