Fierce is a globally recognized leadership development training company based in Seattle,
WA. Our mission is to transform the conversations central to our clients’ success. Our clients
rely on us to deliver programs that transform cultures and help them gain a sustainable
Fierce seeks an experienced Client Development Executive to join our team. As an
individual contributor, the right candidate will forge relationships as a trusted advisor to
clients and prospects to both generate new accounts and grow existing business. The Client
Development Executive will use a consultative approach to identifying organizational pain
points, recommending Fierce solutions and guiding the client/prospect through the buying
process. The Client Development Executive will build off an existing book of business by
effectively managing and growing existing accounts and continuing to add new clients to
continuously build book value. The right candidate will be an expert at building product and
service value with clients/prospects, have excellent business acumen and a possess a
desire to continue to build their sales and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Work with new and existing clients with >1,000 employees to generate and expand Fierce
business through lead follow-up, account management, networking, up-selling, and coldcalling.
• Build value, create pricing proposals and negotiate the best possible deal for the business
on contracts ranging from $10K – 100K+.
• Present Fierce solutions via telephone, webinar presentations, networking, and face-toface client meetings.
• Work effectively with sales leadership to find opportunities to expand business with existing
accounts and maximize Fierce deal sizes with prospects.
• Participate as needed on key account teams and work collaboratively with the Fierce
Business Development Team to maximize billed revenue.
• Work with management to create effective call plans and account plans as appropriate.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, ability to
converse and lead complex discussions with director, executive, and C-suite levels
• Diligent with inputting client data in a CRM system, knowledge of Salesforce a
• Contribute to Fierce culture by showing up authentically, taking ownership, prioritizing
fierce business, and operating as part of a united and collaborative sales team.
The successful candidate will be evaluated and selected on the following criteria:
• Bachelor's degree, along with a minimum of 3 years of client development experience,
including account management, preferably in training and development, consulting or
• A proven track record of delivering sales targets. Ability to sell complex solutions with
opportunities from $10K+.
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft product suite; specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel and
• Ability to work effectively and independently in an open office environment with a tight knit
• Able to travel quarterly or as needed to select clients in assigned base to enrich
relationships and strategize on new opportunities.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced
• Ability to work creatively and successfully within limited budgets and resources.
Fierce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics in compliance with federal, state and local governing laws.
This position is a full time exempt position located in Fierce’s office in downtown Seattle. For
more information, contact email@example.com.