Fierce, Inc. is a globally recognized leadership development and training organization, based in Seattle,
Washington. Our mission is to transform the conversations central to our clients’ success. Our clients rely on us
to deliver programs that transform cultures and help them gain a sustainable competitive edge.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our team!
This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Finance and Operations and is responsible for
being a key liaison for business operations throughout the organization as well as support for
finance/operational processes. As a business partner, this function is key in understanding root issues
within the business from a data and process perspective and then being able to inform, design, and
implement process changes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Establish processes to support and improve business operations including preparation of Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs) and supporting process flow charts.
• Support Accounts Payable process which will include managing invoices and entry into accounting
systems, reporting out on A/P aging, and ensuring adherence to established SOPs.
• Manage Accounts Receivable process including sending out client payment reminders, following up
on outstanding invoices, posting payments, identifying issues and constantly improving AR
processes, and communication with key stakeholders on overall health of Accounts Receivable and
• Support partner reconciliations on a monthly basis with clear communication to external and
• Manage invoice processing from CRM into Dynamics accurately and timely.
• Manage printing and shipping logistics for customer material orders.
• Take on special projects as identified by working with key stakeholders to understand, model, and
deliver succinct punchlines from results.
• Must have a high degree of internal customer service orientation
• Be a key business partner throughout the organization
• Establish proactive problem solving and associated solutions
• Cultivate and maintain relationships throughout the organization
• Maintain high levels of curiosity, process improvement, strategic focus and innovative orientation
• Mentor key personnel
The successful candidate will be evaluated and selected on the following criteria:
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
• Experience with systems and data conceptualization
• 2-5 years of experience in a business analyst role supporting key business functions
• Demonstrated orientation toward being self-sufficient with the ability to manage and
communicate priorities accordingly to multiple partners in the business.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to succinctly deliver insights to executive level leadership
• Ability to establish a high degree of internal and external customer service through relationship
building and problem solving
• Inherent intellectual curiosity that drives research and pro-active action
• Demonstrative leadership competencies
Fierce, Inc. is located in Pioneer Square in beautiful downtown Seattle, Washington and is recognized as a leader in our industry, delivering
leadership development and training solutions to Fortune 500 customers globally. Fierce is
recognized as one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. We offer competitive benefits and
great work-life flexibility. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a successful team, advance a
career, and receive competitive compensation.