THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION WITH FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!
Entry Level Sales and Branding Representative
Our company is looking for motivated, energetic business professionals who will provide unforgettable customer service while working with customers, and building long lasting relationships with our clients from all over the country! Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common--they love to make people happy. A background in business and marketing isn't necessary, just your desire to learn and develop into well-rounded leaders. We'll provide you with all the support and tools you need to succeed. Your days will be fast-paced and rewarding, both personally and financially.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A TOP REPRESENTATIVE?
- You are excellent at working with others and have a proven record of success excelling in previous positions.
- You have a dynamic personality, don’t like to follow conventional thinking, have big plans for your life, are highly motivated, deeply organized and want to go to bed every night and know that you are a big part of the next “It” brand in our industry.
- Your passion for competitive is second only to your passion for integrity and professionalism
- You love being around people and appreciate a job structure that allows you to work with others rather than being stuck in a cubicle
- You thrive in helping out customers while also helping out the environment, and knowing that they LOVE it.
A day in the life of a Representative:
- Initially, the job will be to join our sales, marketing, and leadership development team.
- Once you've mastered customer acquisition, you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management.
- As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention.
- We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
*All of our Entry Level Representatives work within a team. We provide comprehensive, hands-on sales training. Responsibilities include professional sales presentations, face to face interaction, territory management, and unparalleled professionalism.
Experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing (communication skills used)
- Training / managing others
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team-oriented Environment
Recently our client has expanded into the disposable medical supply sector. Our client is still focused primarily on growing their market share in the office supply sector, as they have a large client base. This new expansion however, diversifies the spectrum of products our customers can now use through our client, opening up new opportunities within our company.
This job entails face to face sales and customer service to new and existing customers. Sales representatives will be responsible for maintaining and developing interpersonal relationships with existing and prospective clients within the area.
Those who thrive as Representatives typically have interest in the following:
Entry Level Sales Ninjas, Sports, Sports Marketing, Recent Grad, December 2018, May 2019, football soccer lacrosse hockey basketball baseball tennis golf team sports team oriented, entry level sales Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Strategic Account Manager, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Recruiting / entry level recruiter, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Managers, entry level Retail Managers, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agents, Advertising, Digital Media, Cloud Computing Sales, Business Development, entry level Retail Sales, Customer Service and sales , Supply Chain Sales, Sales Account Manager, entry level Retail Management, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, entry level, Operations, Management Training, Buyer in Training, Service Managers, and much more!
Success is given to the people who work hard, maintain a great attitude, and have integrity.
Fierce Management Group
Why Work Here?Here at Fierce, we are devoted in developing people to become the best version of themselves. Our extensive training program molds our entry level candidates into becoming future business owners and entrepreneurs. Success is given to the people who work hard, maintain a great attitude, and have integrity.
We focus on professional and personal development!