We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields encouraged but not required
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to relate positively and communicate appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other employees.
- Benefit package which includes a portion of company paid medical for the employee. You have the option to purchase additional benefits such as dental, vision and AFLAC insurance. You also have the option of purchasing medical benefits, dental, vision and/or AFLAC policies for your family. These benefits will take effect for you the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Paid Leave: You are eligible to accrue up to 80 hours of PTO in the first year and the increments increase per years of service.