Business Analyst (Software Development)- AxiaTP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Analyst (Software Development)
This is an opportunity for a business analyst who is ready for a variety of software development projects (web and mobile) across diverse clients. As the BA helps to refine that solution while applying knowledge from other projects to ensure that we're crafting the most appropriate solution to the client's problem, culture, and budget.
What You Will Do:
- Define the structure of collected requirements into a blueprint
- Write functional specs, wireframes, and use Case/user stories.
- Facilitate problem/solution discussions
- Capture all requirements for the crafted solution in the blueprint documentation
- Ensure produced QA/QC Test Suite adequately and accurately test the gathered requirements.
- Conduct final pre-UAT Testing as needed.
- Help deliver applications that make a difference in the lives of many
- Account management for Key Accounts
- Help company expand relationships with existing clients
- Assess, document, and support existing apps
- Demo user stories and development features
Working with this team-- you'll find theyre fun and a kinda geeky, hard-working, dependable, honest, proactive, and a tight-knit team. We listen, ask questions, take pride in our craft, accept help, manage ourselves, set priorities, and produce proven results in the custom web and mobile apps we build.
Ideal experience, skills, knowledge:
- Typically, 5-years of experience in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) with at least two years being client-facing experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment/company
- A passion for guiding clients to and through innovative custom software solutions
- Technical knowledge of systems, tools, and methods to produce concepts and deliver clarity for clients on technology capabilities
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Field of Talent
BusinessView all jobs at Field of Talent