- Seeking a reliable budtender with at least one year of experience to join our team!
- Must have valid CA ID and be 21+.
- Must be personable and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must greet and check-in patients accordingly and verify that patients are of age by checking their ID.
- Assist management with daily tasks such as cleaning, restocking, labeling, removing items off the shelf that are no longer in stock or may expire soon as well as updating the floor menu.
- Must possess basic knowledge of phenotypes, cannabinoids, terpene profiles, and cannabis effects as well as weights and general cannabis products.
- Educate customers on cannabis products and various consumption methods.
- Must work well under pressure during busy hours.
- Must possess basic math skills and computer literacy.
- Must be POS systems proficient.
- Must live within a 10-mile radius.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Must have open availability.
- Must be familiar with BCC laws.
- Please go ahead and send a cover letter along with your resume.
- Please send 2 recent pictures, no snap chat filters, please.
- Please include any social media accounts such as IG.
- Must be punctual and work well under pressure and during busy business hours.
- Must be personable and customer-oriented.
- Must live within a 10-mile radius and be familiar with the Los Angeles area
- Must deliver products in a timely manner and notify dispatcher of any hindrances.
- Must have a reliable car, with valid driver’s license and proof of insurance and registration.
Please go ahead and send a resume along with a cover letter. Please do not call the store regarding the status of your application.
Compensation: $15/ hour + tips