You will be responsible for daily management of customer order queue, analyzing our inventory, and aligning production labor to ensure the timely delivery of product and services. This role will cover both internal production as well as the management of our 3rd party partners. This position will manage inventory levels for all parts, and act pre-emptively to coordinate inventory replenishment as required by each customer statement of work. The job role may include other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time. Responsibilities include:
• Establish and update Min/Max inventory levels for all Company owned and Customer managed inventories, based on historical and forecasted usage, lead times, production times, and minimum order quantities.
• Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to inventory and service accuracy.
• Provide routine management information on inventory performance.
• Coordinate objectives in cooperation with other managers to maximize quality and minimize costs.
• Monitor inventory levels and coordinate consistent replenishment as appropriate through communication and escalation to purchasing, production, customer/vendor fulfillment, warehouse transfer, etc. as necessary to maintain sufficient stock to support customer SLA requirements.
• Collaborate with management and employees to coordinate inventory control as necessary to support company and customer requirements.
• Escalate as necessary to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc.
• Continually review and improve processes and work flow for managing inventory and production levels.
The right individual will have the following skills:
• Proven experience in Inventory analytics
• Multi-tasking and attention to detail
• Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Ability to interpret analysis results and recommend or implement actions with minimum oversight.
• Excellent oral and written communication abilities. Comfortable taking the lead in conversations with internal teams and external partners.
• Excellent at organizing priorities and information.
• Well versed in using Excel, Word, Outlook, ability to learn internal software to manage inventory
• Demonstrated experience managing customer relations.