Retail Merchandiser- Continuity services
Field Force Merchandising Harlem, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Field Force Merchandising is currently seeking part time retail service merchandisers for ongoing program in convenience chains to begin work immediately servicing freezer units in convenience stores.
If you meet the below qualifications and requirements, please respond with contact information.
- Detail oriented – able to follow project instructions, provide exceptional service and report accurate data and photos.
- Ability to build positive relationships Associates and Store Managers.
- Minimum 1 year of merchandising and/or retail experience preferred.
- 1 visit every 6 weeks.
- Reporting is done via NaturalInsight app.
- Estimated in-store time per visit is 30-60 minutes.
- Reps can service any day of the week, including weekends if needed.
- Permitted service hours are from 6am-7pm.
- Pay is a flat rate of $14.00 per store; if visit take longer than one hour, you will be paid hourly.
Scope of Work:
- Organize and check the freshness and inventory on the product.
- Remove the ice buildup from the edges and walls, if needed.
- Clean vent grates removing dust and lint.
- Wipe down the outside of the case.
- Have Store Manager sign your service log.
- Functional phone and email address.
- Complete service visits by end date of cycle.
- Maintain open communication with District Manager
- Items to clean the freezer: ice scraper, bucket & gloves.
If you meet the above qualifications and requirements, please respond with contact information and your experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 per store/visit
ALL REPRESENTATIVES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHILE ON SITE.
Field Force Merchandising (FFM) is a National merchandising company covering clients' projects throughout the United States.
Powered by JazzHR
Field Force Merchandising
RetailView all jobs at Field Force Merchandising