Part-time Merchandiser - FLEXIBLE HOURS
- Posted: over a month ago
Great Opportunity to supplement your income!
Field Force Merchandising is currently seeking part time retail service merchandisers for ongoing program in convenience chains to begin work immediately servicing one self standing ice cream freezer unit in convenience stores.
Joining the Field Force team will lead to additional work opportunities!
- Visiting the store ONCE every 6 weeks.
- Reporting is done via web-based app.
- Reps can service any day of the week, including weekends if needed.
- Permitted service hours are from 6am-7pm.
- Service of self standing ice cream freezer.
- Organize, check the freshness and inventory on the product.
- Remove the ice buildup from the edges and walls of freezer, if needed.
- Clean vent grates removing dust and lint, and wipe down the outside of the case.
- Reporting on app during service.
In-store time ≈ 30-40 min depending on store conditions.
- Functional phone to report work while in the store.
- Complete service visits by end date of cycle.
- Maintain open communication with District Manager
- Items to clean the freezer: ice scraper, bucket & gloves.
If you meet the above qualifications and requirements, please respond with contact information and your experience, and a Field Force representative will contact you. In addition to this area, there may be several other areas we can offer you and look forward to speaking with you.
Powered by JazzHR
Field Force Merchandising
RetailView all jobs at Field Force Merchandising