CPA / Tax Accountant
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Founded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
The Business Advisor works in an exciting team environment supervising all aspects of business counseling, tax preparation, and accounting for a portfolio of clients. Individual and business tax preparation experience required. The successful candidate will be instrumental in client management and development.
This dynamic position is well suited for tax professionals with strong expertise in preparing personal and business tax returns and developing consulting/business relationships within their community.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 5 -7 years of public accounting experience
- 3+ years of proven experience preparing and reviewing tax returns
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency including monitoring production and payroll processing; answering technical processing and accounting questions; and client reporting.
- 2+ years proven experience in writing and maintaining complex reporting
- High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
- Proven experience in technical tax competencies on individual, c-corporation, s-corporation, and partnership matters
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has a leader’s presence and an ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail-oriented leader and individual contributor with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field preferred
- Active professional license/certification (CPA or EA) preferred
- Active PTIN required
FiducialWhy Work Here?
Great working environment and culture.
Founded in France in 1970, and entered the US in 1999, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Finance and Insurance