In this role, the PPM will be primarily responsible for managing projects related to the development of our merchant and partner solutions. This involves the design, development, implementation and deployment of innovative and compelling products to the Company's merchants and partners portfolio. The PPM will oversee projects from inception through to completion while meeting deadlines and achieving each projects’ goals and objectives. The PPM will collaborate daily with cross-functional teams, such as software development, sales and marketing, and customer support regarding the various product projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate has prior experience in a similar role; has excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills; and is highly resourceful with a can-do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective communication with agents, merchants, software developers and other stakeholders in order to understand their needs and requirements.
- Working to gather, prioritize, plan and execute the development schedule for new products, feature requests and requirements, and bug reports. This involves frequent communication with other key points of contact in the company.
- Creating user stories and other materials to clearly illustrate the team’s efforts, beyond technical documentation.
- Creating UI/UX design briefs and requirement documents and reviewing deliverable.
- Attending daily stand-ups and representing the business product vision and needs.
- Implementing product development plans and keeping projects on schedule.
- Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Managing beta users’ feedback, requests, registration, and verification.
- Serving as a liaison between the various Company departments and being the point-person for non-technical teams and other stakeholders.
- Introducing new products and features to internal teams.
- Compiling and drafting initial how-to guides and FAQ documentation.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 3 years prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful self-starter and independent thinker.
- Ability to think quickly and react decisively to make the right decision to ensure the project stays on track.
- Technical background is a plus