*Please note: This position will be located in Bozeman, MT*
Salary Range: $14/hour - $15/hour DOE
Couriers are responsible for sampling cannabis and cannabis related products following written sampling SOPs and for maintaining accurate records. Couriers drive all over the State of Montana and are responsible for managing their time efficiently. Couriers are required to maintain their vehicles (company provided) and tools.
· Reviewing orders placed and managing daily schedule.
· Communication and relationship management with customers.
· Driving company vehicle all over the State of Montana to provider locations.
· Collecting samples at provider locations in accordance with the current version of ISO 17025 and state laws ((we will provide ample training for this)).
· Maintaining written records and documentation in accordance with laboratory SOPs.
· Transporting samples to laboratory in a risk averse manner.
· Cleaning tools and prepping sampling case.
· Driving company vehicle following road laws, and understanding that vehicles are tracked while in transit, stopped and idle.
· Sample intake at the laboratory.
Minimum qualifications and experience
· Must have a clean driving record free of moving violations, at fault accidents and/or DUI.
· Must pass a federal background check in accordance to the State of Montana’s requirements in order to earn a work badge through Complia.
· Knowledge of cannabis and cannabis products desired, but not required.
· Must be able to drive up to 8 hours a day (round trip).
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work overtime, when needed.
Education and Work Experience
· Earned a high school diploma or passed a General Educational Development or High School Equivalency exam, plus at least 1 year of full-time practical experience.
· 2-3 years working in a customer service, or similar industry.