As a Construction Technician with Fidelity Communications, you will be part of a strong and stable family-owned organization with a 70-year tradition of placing the highest value on teamwork, customer service, excellence, and entrepreneurship. We realize that our success depends on the success of our employees, and we will provide you with ongoing training to ensure your continued professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Life insurance
• Short- and long-term disability plans
• 401(k) w/ match • Vacation • Sick days
• Paid holidays
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Places telephone outside plant, both aerial and buried.
- Sets telephone poles using pole truck and digging and bracing equipment. Installs central office feeder and distribution cable
- Installs protectors and demarcation devices at subscriber's premises.
- May be required to travel where needed, when needed.
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
- Construct, maintain and upgrade all plant.
- Deliver a high level of service to customers.
Qualifications for the Job
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fidelity Communications is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status