Cash Management Sales Officer (Metrowest/Rte. 128 Corridor.)
- Vision , Medical , Life Insurance , Retirement
ABOUT FIDELITY BANK:
Founded in 1888, Fidelity Bank is one of the strongest independent community banks in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. Celebrating its 20-year anniversary as the brand promise to the community, Fidelity Bank’s unique LifeDesign approach to banking provides the care and clarity needed to make informed decisions with confidence. The Bank offers a range of personal and business banking solutions to clients in 13 full-service banking centers in Leominster, Worcester, Fitchburg, Needham, Gardner, Shirley, Barre, Millbury, Paxton, Princeton, and Winchendon. The Bank has consistently earned a “5 Star” rating from BauerFinancial, Inc., the nation’s leading independent bank rating and research firm. Fidelity Bank was the only bank in Central and Western Massachusetts recognized as one of Forbes “America’s Best Banks in Each State 2022,” in addition to being voted Worcester Telegram & Gazette Best Financial Services in Central Massachusetts and placing on the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work list six times. As of December 31, 2022, the bank had total assets of approximately $1.4 billion. For more information, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com or www.facebook.com/fidelitybankma.
The Cash Management Sales Officer will focus on the Bank’s target segments including Commercial, Non-Profit, and Municipal clients and prospects.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
All associates of the Bank regardless of title or responsibilities must share a common commitment to creating and expanding the LifeDesign Culture of the Bank through building relationships, providing a seamless customer experience at every touch point, ensuring the customers best interests, and increasing customer value at every opportunity.
· Generate fee income with the sale of business services products, and margin revenue with a focus on acquiring new DDA balances.
· Promote the value of business services products, and the Bank’s exemplary client services to existing and prospective clients.
· Proactively partner with Relationship Managers to identify new prospects and develop calling plans.
· Independently generate leads for deposit-only calling efforts.
· Partner with BDOs and Banking Center Managers to expand sales and contribute to the goals and business objectives of the Bank.
· Deepen relationships by cross-selling products and services, increasing low-cost deposits, as well as satisfying the needs of the business owner(s) with consumer services.
· Attend joint meetings with clients and RMs to assess cash flow needs.
· Facilitate and manage a strong sales pipeline for business services activity. Ensure timely updating of pipeline tracking for management reporting.
· Act as a trusted advisor to clients using our unique LifeDesign process.
· Provide timely updates to Relationship Managers and internal stakeholders on product enhancements.
· Engage Sales Analyst, and Implementation and Support Specialists to ensure timely implementation of services, and/or resolution to issues, thereby strengthening the client relationship.
· Prepare and negotiate customer agreements and set-up forms.
· Gather information for sales proposals and customer implementation.
· Preparation of proposals for prospective customers.
· Travel to business offices and other off-site locations for client and Bank meetings.
· Assist other business services team members with additional duties, as assigned by supervisor.Requirements:
· A college degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field preferred.
· 2-4 years of Cash Management/Business Services sales experience.
· Ability to engage clients in cash flow discussion, identify areas of opportunity and position the Bank’s products and services effectively.
· Detailed knowledge of cash management products and an understanding of client needs.
· Possesses excellent attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to multi-task and prioritize items.
· Must be proactive, self-starter, and goal oriented.
· Broad knowledge of applicable banking policies and regulations.
· Able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
· Possess excellent time management skills.
· Advanced computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and CRM applications.
· Able to analyze financial statements.
· Possess motivation to succeed.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity Co-Operative BankNeedham, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.