We are a residential plumbing and water treatment company based in beautiful Boerne, Texas. We are passionate about providing excellent customer service and innovative solutions. We offer employees full benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, and paid time off including vacation and sick time.
Essential Job Functions
• Calculate and process payroll commissions, bonuses, and piecework pay.
• Maintain and update pricing lists relevant to purchase orders and payroll commissions.
• Enter sales orders, customer invoices, and reconcile bank deposits to invoices.
• Enter purchase orders, vendor bills, and reconcile payments to bills.
• Track and record inventory movement and deliveries to customers.
• Upload and match credit card receipts to corresponding charges on company credit cards.
• Learn the chart of accounts and code general ledger entries consistent with prior periods.
• Research, track, and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
• Analyze and recommend changes to processes to improve financial efficiency.
• Investigate questionable data and recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Coordinate regularly with the HR Department to update employee payroll records as needed.
• Answer questions from employees related to payroll topics.
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
• Ensure all assigned daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
• Perform any other administrative or office tasks as assigned.
Job Requirements, Skills, and Competencies
• 1-2 years of previous experience in accounting, payroll, or other related fields.
• Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise.
• Detail and deadline oriented.
• Computer literacy and strong typing skills.
• Comfortable with technology, especially relating to the digitization of records.
• Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive and confidential financial information.
• Knowledge of standard accounting procedures.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Courteous, professional manner with strong customer service skills.
• Experience with administrative functions in ADP Workforce Now.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fidelis Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.