Academic and Directorship Positions Available – Visa Sponsor! Be a part of a high-quality and rapidly growing health system. Enjoy amazing quality of life with a great work/life balance and competitive compensation in a beautiful city.
- Employed practice seeing patients in area offices
- No weekends, no call
- 6-12 patients per day - 1 hour for new patients 30 minutes for follow-ups
- Mentor mid-levels and residents
- Adult Psychiatry, Child/Adolescent, Forensic, Emergency Psychiatry and Telepsychiatry available
- Visa sponsorship
- Impressive salary, student loan forgiveness available and great benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Major Metro and International Airport nearby
- Ranked the #3 City in the U.S.By Travel + Leisure
- Local beaches, fishing, boating, sailing
- Numerous World-Class Golf Clubs within the county and several more nearby
- Top performing Public and Private Schools, Museums, Arboretum, Parks, Restaurants & Shopping
- Cost of Living is nearly 20% below the national average
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: P 9683516 (IND-TR)
For more Psychiatry opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.