100% Outpatient Position with a Flexible Work Week and Student Loan Repayment
Cap Exempt Facility – Visas AcceptedThis not-for-profit organization, with deep roots in the communities they serve, allows Psychiatry Physicians to have a practice that makes a difference in the lives of the patients you serve. This organization spans two counties with multiple locations available for Psychiatry Physicians to choose from.
- Established organization serving North/Central California for over 45 years
- 100% outpatient position with no hospital call or inpatient responsibilities
- Flexible 4-5 day work week with 4 hours of admin time built into your week
- Employed position offering competitive salary (DOE) with Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual productivity incentives
- Full comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, signing bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice with tail coverage as well as 403b and 457 retirement plans
- 34 days of PTO in addition to CME time/stipend
- Paid membership dues and licensing fees all covered
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 accepted and ALL fees are paid by the organization
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- 1 hour – 90 minutes to the Bay Area!
- Enjoy affordable housing, especially compared to most of California
- Year-round mild climate
- San Francisco and Oakland International airport within a short driving distance
- Performing arts centers, museums, art galleries, festivals, diverse culture and great restaurants
- Wine festivals, Grand Prix, and car shows
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
- All of this within driving distance to the Coastal Bay area, Wine Country, and Yosemite
- Central location offers short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!