Central Arizona (Verde Valley) Full-time, Non-profit Healthcare Organization
100% Outpatient Expansion brings the need for a Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry to join our amazing team of providers in our Integrated Team-Model approach to medicine. We offer a full spectrum of services designed to meet our patients’ needs. Be a part of this turn-key practice by providing quality, integrated care. Besides fostering great organizational culture, we have also been recognized as a “Center for Excellence in Integrated Care.”
- This is a full-time position: 4, 10’s (working 2 days in Prescott and 2 days in Cottonwood)
- Working together with our primary care providers, you will be an integral link in providing superior behavioral health care to our patients we serve – The patient population is primarily children, but you’ll occasionally be seeing adults
- Competitive salary and experience is highly desired
- Full benefits package including malpractice/tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Enjoy four seasons with moderate climates with an average high of 78 degrees and lows averaging 45 degrees
- Family-friendly communities with an array of public and private schools three excellent state universities, Arizona State / Northern Arizona and the University of Arizona
- An eclectic variety of activities and culture in the metropolitan city life of Phoenix, with many museums and professional sporting events, the Seven Wonders of the World, and the Grand Canyon a short drive away from the Verde Valley
- There are many desert activities a short drive away, Sedona is less than 45 minutes away, in addition to world-class skiing/snowboarding to the north in Flagstaff
- The international airport in Phoenix allows for great travel options with direct flights to Europe
To be considered for this Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 7012439
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Nurse Practitioner opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.