New Haven, Connecticut – 90% Outpatient Practice This organization is looking for a Pediatric Medical Director Physician to provide patient care in their federally qualified community health center. This center was established in a collaboration between the community and Yale School of Medicine. Being the first community health center in Connecticut it has a long history of serving its neighborhoods, which are among the most disadvantaged in the state, and has achieved significant progress in the field of community health over the years.
- Outpatient consisting of 90-95% of the practice, inpatient rounding at the hospital, the attending of C-sections and hig- risk deliveries is not required
- Call: 1/4
- Employed position with a competitive base salary, and productions bonuses
- Paid malpractice and full benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and maintain good communication with staff
- Interests in preventive medical care, social consciousness, and sensitivity for disadvantaged persons, desire to work with an underserved patient base, and the ability to speak Spanish is a positive, but not a requirement
- Job Requirements: M.D. degree from an accredited Medical School, documented completion of a Residency program from an accredited institution in Internal Medicine - current Connecticut medical license or the ability to obtain one, current DEA license and current State Controlled Substance License
- Enjoy some of the museums and art galleries around the metroplex: The Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, the Yale University Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art, Grove Street Cemetery, dating from the late 18th century, has a 19th-century Egyptian Revival gateway, and The New Haven Museum covers local history
- New Haven Has A Whole Market Dedicated To Locally Sourced Food
- You can visit other major areas within a short drive – New York City is about 3 hours south; Boston is 2.5 hours north; Providence is 2 hours northeast, and Newark and Jersey City are a little under 3 hours south
To be considered for this Pediatric Medical Director Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PD 10653877
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Pediatrics Medical Director Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.