Orthopedic Surgery Physician Opportunity
Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance This well-established and highly respected organization is seeking to recruit an Orthopedic Surgeon due to program growth and community demand. The incoming Orthopedic Surgery physician will benefit from local referrals, professional autonomy, hospital support and work life balance. This position truly offers the ability to “Noho me ka hau’oli”- be happy and enjoy the best quality of life possible!
- General Orthopedic Surgery physician opportunity- build your own practice with hospital support and community referrals
- 220 Bed Acute Care Hospital that is dedicated to providing high quality, patient centered care to Maui’s residents and visitors
- Facilities include 24 Hour ER, Lab, Pharmacy, onsite outpatient clinic, Diagnostic Imaging (CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound), state of the art equipment and advanced technology that includes fully implemented Epic EMR
- Shared call schedule covering just one hospital
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 9283804
For more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.