Enjoy Being 1 Hour from the Bay with Affordable LivingJoin a team of physicians with one of the TOP health systems in Northern California. Take advantage of practicing within a growing community with close proximity to the Bay without the exorbitant price tag. Enjoy brand new facilities and a collaborative environment where you will always practice quality, evidence-based medicine while maintaining work/life balance.
- Employed salary starting at $300,000+ sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Partnership after two years of full-time employment within the practice
- 4-day work week (34 patient contact hours) with flexibility in setting up your practice
- Operative laparoscopy is a plus and some robotics available
- In office OB ultrasound, LEEP, and Essure. On-site imaging, lab and urgent care
- Shareholdership with no buy-in, 401(k) with an annual 11.5% employer contribution; health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance; 4 weeks of PTO; 1 week of CME; $4,500 CME allowance; malpractice and tail coverage and much more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- All large city modern luxuries are available
- Multiple top rated school districts (K-12) with access to higher education
- Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife, art, and entertainment
- Outdoor recreational activities for all ages to enjoy year-round
- Enjoy a very low cost of living with multiple AFFORDABLE and NEW real estate options
- Easy access to multiple local airports, both regional and international
- Close proximity to the Bay Area, wine country, the Pacific Ocean, mountains and much more!
Job ID: OBG 4653386