Employed Position - Short Drive to Portland
Guaranteed Student Loan Forgiveness – No Nights, No Call, & No Weekends A well-respected and well-established non-profit organization located just along the Oregon Coast invites you to consider this outpatient opportunity that is committed to making excellence a part of every patient encounter.
- High-acuity patient panel seeing mostly adults and geriatrics
- Flexible schedule - work only 36 hours per week
- 100% outpatient with no call responsibilities
- Employed position with a 1st-year income guarantee
- Production incentives after completion of the 1st year
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice, retirement, $5,000 rural state tax credit, and PTO
- Other benefits include relocation assistance and guaranteed student loan forgives by state and federal OR with the organization
- Pristine lakes and rivers, mountains, numerous parks, and campgrounds
- One hour access to performing arts, fine dining, professional sports, and an international airport
- Perfect place to raise a family with a low cost of living combined with a low crime rate
- Recreational activities just minutes away which include world-class fishing, hiking, hang gliding, biking, golf, and hunting
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: NP 6892403
For more Nurse Practitioner job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.