100% Outpatient with No Call
Student Loan Repayment AvailableCome join a team of providers where you will have the opportunity to utilize an innovative, collaborative and integrated approach to medical care. You will become part of an established, growing organization that has been in Portland for 40 years. This fulfilling position is the reason why you chose to pursue a career in medicine!
- Full time or part time schedule available
- 100% outpatient practice with no call responsibilities
- Team oriented approach to providing patient centered care
- Employed position offering competitive base salary DOE with student loan repayment
- 5 weeks PTO starting, full benefits, CME time/allowance and retirement plan with matching
- Must be certified or eligible for certification in psychiatric/mental health nursing
- Must have Oregon license and DEA number
- Portland is consistently ranked by Forbes as one of the top 5 best places for business and careers
- Listed by Washington Post as one of America’s best food cities, Portland offers farm to table dining, craft beer, stellar coffee and innovative food carts
- Portland is known as one of the greenest and most environmentally friendly cities in U.S.
- Oregon has no state sales tax and Portland has positive home appreciation of 50%
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the Oregon State University and University of Oregon within 2 hours
- Wine country is only 30 minutes away in Willamette Valley, the Columbia River Gorge is also only 30 minutes away and the beautiful Oregon coast is only 90 minutes away