Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity
4-Day Work Week Option - $240K Earning PotentialJoin this well-established organization that has multiple openings throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding communities. Positions offer high earning potential, excellent quality of life and the ability to practice with one of the largest physician groups in the area.
- Competitive salary provided based on training and experience, $140,000- $240,000 earning potential. Previous Primary Care experience is welcomed.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity with a predictable Monday-Friday schedule
- 4-day work week option - NO call, NO nights and NO weekends!
- Employment opportunity with a generous signing bonus, relocation assistance, full health benefits, retirement with matching, malpractice, PTO and $2,500 CME allowance
- Excellent on-site support staff available with case managers at all sites and manageable patient volumes
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada.
- Low cost of living, NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value.
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Reports one of the "Top 10 Safest Cities in the United States". Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
- Enjoy hiking, snow skiing within 1 hour, biking, golfing, horseback riding and boating on Lake Mead.
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more.
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: NP/PA 7763825
For more Nurse Practitioner job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.