Santa Barbara County, California
Pristine BeachesA strong Neurovascular Group on the Central Coast of California is looking for a Neuro-Interventional or Neuro-Hospitalist to help expand their services and develop a Neuro-Interventional program.
- Private group with support from the hospital, mentorship available, partnership track available
- Highly competitive starting salary with excellent income potential
- Develop a Neuro-Interventional program, Neuro-Hospitalists or Neuro-Critical care
- No competition in the area
- Shared call
- Full benefits including health, life, dental and retirement and PTO
- Paid relocation and sign on bonus, paid malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state.
- Major 4-year Universities near by
- Over 50 Wineries in all directions
- Five Star Resorts, High End Shopping and Dining within a short commute
- Surf in the morning – Wine taste in the afternoon – Take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
Job ID: N 194336
Fidelis PartnersWith unmatched business principles and an innovative approach to physician recruiting, Fidelis Partners is a trusted resource for healthcare facilities and systems nationwide. Whether you are a healthcare facility in search of the best, quality candidate to fulfill your practice opportunity or a healthcare provider interested in finding the perfect job to suit your personal and professional needs – Fidelis Partners can help you.