Outpatient Neurology – No Call
Average $400,000+ Yearly Seeking a General Neurology Physician to be a part of a highly efficient and well-established full-service hospital located in South Central Alaska. Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers a magnificent quality of life!
- “Turnkey” practice built-in newly standalone facility with plenty of office space located just steps away from the hospital
- Outpatient clinic with no call responsibilities and no weekends
- Access to (but not required) sleep studies & inpatient stroke service development
- General neurology to include EEG, EMG, botox, epilepsy, alzheimer, sleep studies, and stroke
- Average $400,000 salary with RVU production and quality bonuses
- $25,000 relocation & $25,000 signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice with tail, retirement, life/AD&D, and PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to Anchorage
- 50,000+ service area to include Seward, Soldotna, Kenai, and Homer
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Top-rated high school football & hockey
- Safe & friendly, family-oriented community
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country & downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, camping, and much more
To be considered for this Neurology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: N 11944471 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Neurology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.