Full Community and Hospital Support with a 40 Hour Work Week
Hau’oli Mau – (Be Happy Always) – Enjoy Practicing and Living in Paradise As a full-time Nephrologist, you are needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island State.
- The call schedule will be 1:4
- Only cover one hospital location
- Nephrologists have the opportunity for a leadership role with acute adult care – this will act as supplemental income for the physician
- Built in referral system from all the PCP’s on the island (except from Kaiser)
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: NEPH 9283634
For more Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.