Monday- Friday 8am-5pm - No Nights and No Call
Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, Student Loan RepaymentExciting opportunity to join a mission-based organization that is truly making a difference! The organization is seeking LCSW’s, LMFT’s and LMHC’s that are passionate and committed to working with underserved and marginalized communities in King County and North Pierce County in the Seattle metro area.
- Monday-Friday position 8am-5pm position - no nights, no weekends and no phone call responsibilities
- Mental Health Therapist will offer individual, family and group counseling to the full scope of ages - toddlers, young children, teenagers, adolescents, adults and seniors in the clinic and locations convenient to clients family/youth in King County and North Pierce County
- Applicants should be open to seeing clients outside of an office setting and will be expected to have Washington DL, with reliable vehicle, and current insurance
- Employed opportunity offering a competitive starting salary, full benefits, and student loan forgiveness through federal programs
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy. Full licensure as LMHC, LICSW, LMFT in Washington preferred. LMFT-A, LCSW-A, LMHC-A candidates with demonstrated clinical experience and commitment to reducing barriers to marginalized and underserved may be considered.
- Live in heart of Seattle or surrounding cities like Bellevue, Redmond, Kent, Federal Way, Tukwila, Tacoma, Puyallup, and more throughout King County and North Pierce County
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife, and a Sea-Tac international airport
- Home to professional sport teams like the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounder FC, and Seattle Mariners