Licensed Clinical Social Worker Opportunity
Student Loan Repayment Be a part of a well-established growing Health Center that has focused on providing excellence in healthcare services to a diverse population. Work alongside healthcare professionals in an integrated and collaborative system.
- Employed opportunity with a competitive salary
- Fast paced organization providing comprehensive health care to the community of San Jose
- Executive level benefits - organization pays 90% of the premium for provider and family
- Spanish or Farsi speaking a plus but not required
- Average 26 consults per week
- Treat a wide variety of mostly adult patients
- Expertise in the areas of crisis intervention, clinical supervision, treatment plan development and psychotherapeutic legal/ethical issues
- Established EMR system
- Less than an hour to San Francisco!
- Position offers the exciting opportunity to live and work in the heart of the bay area
- Outdoor enthusiast dream with hundreds of actives to do year-round
- Immediate access to performing arts, professional sports, fine dining and nightlife
- Major international airport
- Beautiful neighborhoods with all types of housing available
- Live in San Jose, Palo Alto, Fremont, Milpitas, Mountain View, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Gilroy, Redwood City, San Mateo, Daly City, Hayward, and Oakland – almost anywhere!
Job ID: SW 10494045