Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance This well-established and highly respected organization is seeking to recruit an Interventional Cardiology physician due to program growth and community demand. The incoming Interventional Cardiologist will benefit from immediate referrals, professional autonomy, hospital support and work life balance. This position truly offers the ability to “Noho me ka hau’oli”- be happy and enjoy the best quality of life possible!
- Opportunity to build your own practice with hospital support and limited competition for community referrals - motivated Interventional Cardiologist will build practice quickly
- Interventional Cardiology position - Electrophysiology also preferred but not mandatory
- 220-bed Acute Care Hospital that is dedicated to providing high quality, patient centered care to Maui’s residents and visitors - facilities include Cath Labs, Bi-Plane Suite for procedures, onsite outpatient clinic, state of the art equipment and advanced technology that includes fully implemented EMR
- Shared call covering just one hospital with 24/7 cardiovascular surgery support available
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology with valid medical license
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this Cardiology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Please reference: IC 9283633 (IND-TR)
For more Cardiology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.