Beautiful Southeast Community
Visa Sponsorship Available - Student Loan ForgivenessThis practice is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician who is mission minded and wants to work with the underserved.
- Employed traditional practice with the opportunity to be busy from day one
- Nearby regional hospital provides subspecialty support including GI, Neurology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, and Cardiology
- Comprehensive collegial approach to community health – patients have access to primary care, dental care, in house pharmacy, and social services
- Base salary with productivity bonus that drives earning potential over $280,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, PTO, and CME time
- Eligible for student loan forgiveness through federal and state programs, including the NHSC
- Eligible to support physicians needing visa sponsorship
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- A short drive away from the state capital of Jackson which has a metro population of over half a million people
- Option to live in a variety of areas that offer a cost of living well below the national average
- Very affordable real estate market with options ranging from new-builds to more traditional homes on acreage
- Three bedrooms/two bathroom homes on ¾ acres can be found for under $100,000
- Access to international airport with daily flights to DFW, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Washington D.C., and Charlotte
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: IM 281433
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.